Mikky Publication is committed to protecting the terms and conditions of its members and others with whom it interacts.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions“) describe how we use and protect the personal data we collect online in connection with the [Mikky Pub website URL].
Mikky Publication may collect or receive personal information about the author (hereinafter referred to as “you“) or a third party, including Mikky Publication members, whether you use our website or interact with us in any other way (hereinafter referred to as “Members“). We will only use your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information“) that we receive from you or otherwise obtain in the ways described in this Policy. You should be aware that we may gather, use, and transfer your personal information in the ways outlined in this policy if you visit and/or contact us through the website (or interact with us in any other way).
Mikky Publication only collects personal data that is required for its operations and works to keep that data accurate and up to date. Mikky Publication may collect your name, address, and contact information, including your email and phone number, as well as your age range, gender, membership in an underrepresented group, and disability status. The personal information Mikky Publication collects and that you provide to us may be used (on a confidential basis) to improve our Website, make more extensive offers, or assist us in meeting legal requirements. Furthermore, we will only use your personal information to communicate with you (as described below) and typically for the purposes for which you provided the information.
Process your membership application for Mikky Publication, as well as your membership renewal, update, and general administration
Process orders, deliver the goods or services you've requested, and provide you with information or support about those goods or services
Handle your registration and application for a meeting, competition, or other event.
Mikky Publication does not track visitors' identities, except in areas of the website with restricted access that require a Mikky Publication Web Account. Nonetheless, we reserve the right to collect access logs that include a visitor's IP address and search terms. We could analyze log files on a regular basis to maintain and improve our website and enforce our online service policies. Mikky Publication does not use user-specific targeting cookies and instead relies solely on analytical cookies.
A cookie is a small text and number file downloaded to your computer or other devices. Cookies help us provide you with a better user experience and are only set by Mikky Publication when you access protected areas of our website. We treat raw log files as private information.
The Mikky Publication Digital Library and other Mikky Publication Web offerings will be enhanced with data gathered from Mikky Publication Web account usage (including logs of Web sites visited, searches made, and Digital Library items downloaded).
We may share Mikky Publication Membership and customer information with third parties as needed: I to provide the products or services you have requested; (ii) in response to a legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order); (iii) in the legitimate interests of our business; or (iv) with your express consent.
Your personal information might be disclosed to outside contractors, auditors, consultants, and other individuals Mikky Publication hires to help with carrying out financial or operational tasks. Mikky Publication educates these third parties on the importance of personal information protection and requires them to only use it for authorized purposes in accordance with this policy, return it to Mikky Publication after the activity is completed, or destroy it.
In turn, Mikky Publication may obtain personal information about you from these third parties during any interactions you have with them. If this is the case, Mikky Publication will handle your personal information in accordance with this policy once it has it. Mikky Publication values your privacy and will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected. Additionally, Mikky Publication will not share your personal information with any third party unless required by law or necessary to provide you with the requested services.
Mikky Publication will transfer and store the personal information you provide, and we will take precautions to prevent unauthorized access, improper use, unintentional loss, destruction, and damage.
Because Mikky Publication is a global organization, it is possible that when we use and process your personal information, it will be sent to, stored at, and/or processed by one of our offices that is not in your home country. Similarly, Mikky Publication reserves the right to transfer your personal data from the country in which you currently reside in order to use and retain it for the purposes outlined in this policy. By providing your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storage, and processing. Mikky Publication recognizes the importance of data security and requires that all of our offices manage your data in accordance with this policy or comparable data protection provisions, subject to local legal constraints.
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of third parties on occasion. Please be aware that each website you visit after clicking on one of these links has its own privacy policies, for which we accept no responsibility or liability. Before providing these websites with any personal information, kindly review these policies.
Mikky Publication values the privacy of personal information. Mikky Publication employs technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect all personal data from loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and incorrect disclosure. There is no way to ensure that a computer system or data is completely safe from all threats. To safeguard personal data from foreseeable risks, Mikky Publication offers reasonable and suitable security procedures.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and will post any changes on our website. You are responsible for staying up to date on any changes to this policy, and by using our website or otherwise interacting with us, you agree to be bound by such changes.
To find out what personal information Mikky Publication has on file for you, please contact us at [Mikky-pub email]. You have the right to request that we amend or delete any inaccurate personal information we have on file for you.
Mikky Publication members can access the personal information contained in their membership records, as well as update and modify their member profiles and mailing addresses, by signing into Mikky Publication and selecting the "My Contact Information" link. Please call the Mikky Publication Member Services Department at [Mikky-Publication number] or send an email to [Mikky-Publication email] for more help.
- Unless significantly altered, the author may not publish his or her contribution elsewhere without the prior written consent of the publisher.
- The author guarantees that the article is unique, has never been published before, and is not currently being considered by another publisher.
- The author warrants that his work is original, with the exception of works that may be reproduced with the permission of the copyright owner and the author of such work, that it is free of libel, and that it is not in violation of any copyrights, trademarks, patents, statutory rights, or other rights.
- The author, on behalf of any and all co-authors, signs for and assumes responsibility for the publication of this information.
- Each author is responsible for ensuring that papers submitted to the aforementioned journal adhere to ethical standards regarding plagiarism. Each author is free to make copies of this article for personal use only, not for resale.
- Before the manuscript is accepted or rejected by the appropriate journal, all authors must attest that it has not been previously published in the same form elsewhere.
- The corresponding author certifies that all other authors have seen, acknowledged, and approved the submission of the paper by submitting it. The corresponding author will be responsible for all correspondence and collation on behalf of all authors, and Mikky Publication will not be held liable for incomplete or incorrect manuscripts submitted by the author (s).
- After submitting the article, no authors will be added or removed.
- The corresponding author further states that should the paper be accepted, she/he will be liable for paying the publication fee for any journals that have such a requirement.
- It is unacceptable to withdraw an article from a reputable journal after signing the copyright form, and the article processing fee is non-refundable.
Any questions, comments, or requests about this policy should be directed to email@example.com. For more information on Mikky Publication's personal data management, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.